Terms & Conditions
In order to protect ourselves and our client we have the following T’s & C’s.
General terms & conditions:
- Accommodation might be required depending on circumstances. This will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Midlands Wedding DJ will not accept responsibility, be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or property, of the client or associated with the client due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever.
- Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to cancel a confirmed booking, without liability on our part in the event of any changes or any other cause beyond our control which will prevent us from performing our obligations. In turn, we will make every effort to provide a suitable/experienced replacement DJ.
- Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to discontinue any musical performance, or cut off the electrical power supply, or end proceedings at any time or any period of time or for any reason that may, in our discretion, be harmful to property, staff or guests.
DJ Equipment & Liability
- The client will be held liable for any cost of repairs or replacement of equipment, should any damage arise with or without intent by anyone attending the function.
- The client may not claim non-rendering of services as as mentioned in the previous point.
- Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to terminate all our operations should the power supply outlets at the venue not meet our requirements.
Abuse of DJ and associated staff:
- No abuse of any kind, be it verbally, physically or other will tolerated. Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to immediately terminate the rendering of our services. No refunds will be considered.
- Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to terminate or amend the rendering of services should circumstances be of a dangerous nature that could potentially either harm any person or equipment at the venue.
- Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to claim payment based on the actual number of hours worked or the minimum number of hours (whichever is the greater value) including any other expenses incurred.
- Consideration for the above will only apply as a last resort when all available avenues have been considered with no amicable outcome.
Interruptions of service rendering:
- Accidents and “Acts of God”
- All equipment are maintained and regularly serviced. Should any unfortunate situation occur whereby the DJ is unable to continue, we will still require payment for the amount of hours worked until that point.
- Midlands Wedding DJ will not be held liable for interruptions of services which is beyond our control that will prevent us from performing during a function.
Cost of travel & Accommodation:
Cost of travel and accommodation will be on a case by case basis and indicated on our quotation.
General and Covid-19 related cancellations:
The client and Midlands Wedding DJ will endeavor to agree on an alternate date for the original cancelled booking
1) Should an alternate date be agreed upon, the original quotation will remain unchanged and there will be no refund.
2) Should an alternate date not be agreed upon, Midlands Wedding DJ will refund the client as follows:
- Cancellations of more than 6 months prior to the confirmed function date – 80% refund of deposit or amount paid at that time
- Cancellations of less than 6 months, but more than 3 months prior to the confirmed function date – 50% refund of deposit or amount paid at that time
- Cancellations of less than 3 months prior to the confirmed function date – 25% refund of deposit or amount paid at that time
- A deposit payment as indicated in the quotation is required to confirm your booking.
- The less 10% discount offer only applies when full and immediate payment is made at the time of acceptance of our quotation within 7 days of the date of our quotation.
- All bookings must be paid in full during the week leading up to your function date. Overtime as quoted is payable up front, before overtime commences. Midlands Wedding DJ reserves the right to cancel your booking should there be any outstanding amounts on your function date.
- Please quote your reference number as indicated on your quotation, when making any payments.
- Earlier set up of equipment time as a result of venue regulations or any other reason, will attract extra fees and possible accommodation if required.
- Quotations are valid for 7 days from quotation date and confirmations thereof will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
Choose Midlands Wedding DJ for your wedding at most of the top wedding venues in KZN, Durban and KZN Midlands.