At some point the MC will ask guests to start moving from the canapés to the reception area. Once inside, guests can find their seats and order drinks from the bar whilst waiting for the newly weds to arrive back from their creative photo shoot. When the new Mr and Mrs arrive, speeches will commence which is followed by dinner, first dances and throwing of the bouquet and garter toss. With all formalities having been concluded, it’s PARTY TIME!
During the reception we will provide the following:
– appropriate background music that sets the tone for the evening’s festivities
– entrance song for the bridal couple
– jingles (short snippets of pre-selected songs) for each speech to follow
– song for the father and daughter dance and first dance
– songs for the throwing of the bouquet and garter toss
– an awesome selection of party music to have guests dancing until closing time!
– a cordless microphone with stand for speeches and announcements by the MC
– a full range pro PA system
– LED dance floor lighting
– smoke machine (if requested)